- Good Driving Record
- Valid Driver’s License and Insurance
- Properly Maintained Vehicle
- High Energy Person who enjoys working with the Public
Drivers receive Industry best Commissions that are Paid Nightly along with their Tips and Wages.
Join us and you will have an opportunity to become a shareholder of one of only a few restaurants in America that has an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)! Don’t delay, submit your Application today. You will finally be working toward a future (and not just a pay check) that will secure your retirement!
Kitchen & Customer Service Personnel
- Fun Work Environment
- Flexible Schedules
- Food Discounts
- Great First Time Employment Opportunity
- Competitive Wages
Since 1976, Flyers Pizza has striven to be Central Ohio’s premier independent pizza restaurant. We have 9 locations throughout the area (and more on the way). We are a growing company with an immense amount of opportunity for the ambitious and career-minded individual.
Don’t let the words ‘pizza’ and ‘restaurant’ fool you! This is a lucrative opportunity, and can really be financially rewarding for the entrepreneurial-minded! One of the main differences between us and our competitors is our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). With Flyers Pizza you will have an opportunity to become a fully-vested shareholder of the company. We are one of only a few restaurants in America that has an ESOP!
The ideal candidate has a passion for food and beverage, a genuine ability to connect with guests and staff alike. They will have the ability to bring meaning to our core value of TEAM!
Strong performers can advance to General Manager within 24 months!
- At least 1-2 years of leadership experience in a high-volume restaurant setting
- Has integrity and takes personal responsibility
- Customer-oriented and works with a sense of urgency
- Flexibility in working hours (45-47 hours per week, 5-day work weeks)
- Quarterly incentive compensation plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision health plans with generous company contribution
- 2 weeks of vacation (after 6 months)
- And of course, participation in our ESOP
A great Hourly Manager candidate should exhibit the following;
- Two years of experience as an employee in a high/volume fast casual or pizza environment
- Set a great example for fellow employees and comfortable in leadership role
- High-energy and positive attitude